We’re disrupting the legal funding industry by doing what’s honest, fair, and most helpful for our clients.
Ethical, fast, and affordable legal funding is one of our many specialties.
- BS in Business Administration, Major in Finance
- Magna Cum Laude Saint Louis University 1981
- J.D. St. Louis University School of Law 1985
- Licensed to practice law in Missouri since 1986
- Licensed to practice law in Illinois since 1987
- Private law practice handling thousands of injury cases from start to finish since 1986.
- Lawyers and legal funding clients alike love to work with him.
There are two types of lawyers and two types of consumer litigation funders: Those who care about their clients and those who just don’t care.
- BFA, Majoring in Journalism
- Summa Cum Laude, Southern Methodist University (SMU)
- Systems programmer/analyst at ARCO International Oil and Gas Co.
- Helped develop a Texas finance company
Take one step in the right direction.
Regional Director – South Texas
- Managed finance departments in the medical field.
- Operated a private recycling company
- Head surgery liaison, coordinating treatment and therapy.
- Managed a personal injury and family law practice.
Senior Contract Analyst
Patricia has worked in Auto-Finance, including Inventory. She served alongside FEMA to provide funding to Hurricane Maria victims.
Life would not be life without hard work.