Car accident lawsuit funding can ease your financial burden. Unlike a car accident settlement loan, it’s risk-free!
Car accident lawsuit funding, often incorrectly referred to as “car accident settlement loans,” can help you pay your bills and make purchases. We know car accident injury cases bring additional expenses and lost wages.
That’s why we make car accident lawsuit funding fast and affordable! So you can get cash relief, and your accident attorney can keep fighting for your car crash settlement.
Unlike car accident lawsuit loans, car accident legal funding isn’t dependent on your credit score. So you don’t have to worry about a bad credit score making your interest rates go up.
Car accident lawsuit funding is risk-free; you never have to pay out of your pocket—no going into debt. Just like your lawyer, we don’t get paid unless you win or settle your case! Call us at (888) 232-9223 or apply online to get cash relief now.
Car Accident Injury
Cases We Fund
We can provide car accident lawsuit funding for all types of motor vehicle accident lawsuits. If you are reading this right now and seeking money for injuries, you are qualified to apply for auto accident pre-settlement funding.
We can advance you anywhere between $550 to $500,000 in cash, depending on the value of your case.
- Car accidents
- 18-wheeler truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Rear-end collision accidents
- Pedestrian accident injuries
- Crosswalk pedestrian injuries
- Sidewalk pedestrian injuries
- Bicycle accidents
- Wrongful death car accidents
- Distracted driver accidents
- Road rage accidents
- Speeding car accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
If you’re not sure if your case qualifies for legal funding, give us a call to discuss your options. (888) 232-9223
Get More Car Accident Lawsuit Funding
You can get approved for more auto accident lawsuit funding as your case evolves. That is typically the more affordable way to get a cash advance on your car accident case from us, and not all at once. Less interest over time. So you can get more money from your settlement or trial award.
Plus, you can use car accident lawsuit funding for anything you want except to pay for your auto accident case costs. Most clients use the legal funding for the cost of their daily living and monthly bills. Lawsuit funding on your case can give you new options and room to breathe.
Car Accident Lawsuit Funding FAQs
Yes! We don’t even require you to provide us with any of your current or past job histories. We make it easy, so you don’t have to worry—no rising rates—just one low fixed rate from day one.
No collateral. No proof of employment. Risk-free. That’s how the best car accident lawsuit funding companies should be!
Yes! Getting car accident lawsuit funding on your case can help you and your attorney secure a more fair and larger settlement. The point is car accident lawsuit funding can allow you to survive financially while your attorney continues to fight for justice on your financial behalf.
Plus, you can get even more accident settlement money now and later by choosing Express Legal Funding and our low car accident lawsuit funding rates.
The cost of a car accident lawsuit loan should be easy to understand as lawsuit loans need to have a Federal Truth in Lending Act (TILA) section in the contract. However, that is not the case with car accident lawsuit funding since it’s not a lawsuit loan and should not be viewed as one.
To find out how much an auto accident loan will cost you after one year, just read the Federal Truth in Lending Act Section in the loan contract. The TILA can not apply to car accident lawsuit funding as it is not a credit product.
Yes! Car accident lawsuit funding is a superior option to car accident loans for injured plaintiffs and their attorneys in the non-loan states where it is allowed by law.
- Car accident lawsuit funding is a non-recourse advance. Meaning it can not make you go into debt or destroy your credit.
- Car accident funding is not dependent on your credit score or legal status. So you don’t have to worry about a bad credit score making your interest rates go up.
- Most importantly, car accident lawsuit funding is a risk-free cash advance and not a loan, so you don’t need to come up with the money yourself to pay off the debt.
- Just like your attorney and law firm you hired on a contingency fee basis, we don’t get paid unless you win or settle your car accident lawsuit case!
Yes, but be careful. For car accident loans to be regulated, they must be actual loans lent out to you by a licensed lender. In the United States, only licensed lenders can provide loans, and each state is unique in how they oversee them.
In the few states with policies regulating lawsuit loans, the authorized lenders agree to strict laws and oversight. The main purpose of these laws is to make sure those state’s residents are treated fairly. We can give loans for car accident lawsuits in Missouri, as we are licensed to do so. Most companies are not. So please be cautious.
The qualifications for car accident settlement loans are a lot like those of car accident legal funding. There is only one small but essential difference people in car wreck cases need to know.
The one difference from car accident lawsuit funding is based on where you live.
- To get a car accident settlement loan, you must live in one of the few states where car wreck cases’ only legal finance option is car accident settlement loans. For example, in Missouri, you can only legally get a consumer pre-settlement loan from a company licensed by the Missouri Division of Finance.
The two main qualifiers as car accident lawsuit funding:
- You’re owed money for the injuries and damages caused in a car accident that was someone else’s fault and not your own.
- You hired a car wreck attorney on a contingency fee basis, meaning your attorney only gets paid when you win or settle your case. This is a type of guarantee.
Once you meet all three of these conditions, you have an excellent chance of getting approved for a car accident settlement loan as soon as our team speaks to your attorney or law firm case manager, and they give us the go-ahead to provide you with a car accident loan.
We can not fund or loan money to our clients without their attorney’s signed acknowledgment. You should never accept help from a company that says they will do otherwise and still fund or loan you money on your car accident case.
Three Easy Steps
- Call or Apply Online: Call or apply online for accident funding anytime. Get help in a few short minutes.
- We Review: We speak with your car accident attorney and quickly review your case.
- Get Cash: We can typically deliver lawsuit funding within 24 hours of approval.