Car accident lawsuit funding can ease your financial burden. Unlike a car accident settlement loan, it’s risk-free!
Car accident lawsuit funding, often incorrectly referred to as “car accident settlement loans,” can help you pay your bills and make purchases. We know car accident injury cases bring additional expenses and lost wages.
That’s why we make car accident lawsuit funding fast and affordable! So you can get cash relief, and your accident attorney can keep fighting for your car crash settlement.
Unlike car accident lawsuit loans, car accident legal funding isn’t dependent on your credit score. So you don’t have to worry about a bad credit score making your interest rates go up.
Car accident lawsuit funding is risk-free; you never have to pay out of your pocket—no going into debt. Just like your lawyer, we don’t get paid unless you win or settle your case! Call us at (888) 232-9223 or apply online to get cash relief now.
Car Accident Injury
Cases We Fund
We can provide lawsuit funding for all types of auto accident and motor vehicle accident lawsuits. If you are reading this right now and seeking money for injuries, you are qualified to apply for auto accident pre-settlement funding.
We can advance you anywhere between $550 to $500,000 in cash, depending on the value of your case.
- Car accidents
- 18-wheeler truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Rear-end collision accidents
- Pedestrian accident injuries
- Crosswalk pedestrian injuries
- Sidewalk pedestrian injuries
- Bicycle accidents
- Wrongful death car accidents
- Distracted driver accidents
- Road rage accidents
- Speeding car accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
If you’re not sure if your case qualifies for legal funding, give us a call to discuss your options. (888) 232-9223
Car Accident Lawsuit Funding FAQs
Yes! We don’t even require you to provide us with any of your current or past job histories. We make it easy, so you don’t have to worry—no rising rates—just one low fixed rate from day one.
No collateral. No proof of employment. Risk-free. That’s how the best car accident lawsuit funding companies should be!
Yes! Getting car accident lawsuit funding on your case can help you, and your attorney secure a more fair and larger settlement. Car accident lawsuit funding can allow you to survive financially while your attorney continues to fight for justice on your financial behalf.
Plus, you can get even more lawsuit settlement money now and later by choosing Express Legal Funding and our low car accident lawsuit funding rates.
Yes! Car accident lawsuit funding is a superior option to car accident loans for injured plaintiffs and their attorneys in the non-loan states where it is allowed by law.
- Car accident lawsuit funding is a non-recourse advance. Meaning it can not make you go into debt or destroy your credit.
- Car accident funding is not dependent on your credit score or legal status. So you don’t have to worry about a bad credit score making your interest rates go up.
- Most importantly, car accident lawsuit funding is a risk-free cash advance and not a loan, so you don’t need to come up with the money yourself to pay off the debt.
- Just like your attorney and law firm you hired on a contingency fee basis, we don’t get paid unless you win or settle your car accident lawsuit case!
The qualifications for car accident settlement loans are a lot like those of car accident legal funding. There is only one small but essential difference people in car wreck cases need to know.
The one difference from car accident lawsuit funding is based on where you live.
- To get a car accident settlement loan, you must live in one of the few states where car wreck cases’ only legal finance option is car accident settlement loans. For example, you can only legally get a car accident loan from a licensed loan company in Missouri.
The two main qualifiers as car accident lawsuit funding:
- You’re owed money for the injuries and damages caused in a car accident that was someone else’s fault and not your own.
- You hired a car wreck attorney on a contingency fee basis, meaning your attorney only gets paid when you win or settle your case. This is a type of guarantee.
Once you meet all three of these conditions, you have an excellent chance of getting approved for a car accident settlement loan as soon as our team speaks to your attorney or law firm case manager, and they give us the go-ahead to provide you with a car accident loan.
We can not loan or fund money to our clients without their attorney’s signed acknowledgment. You should never accept help from a company that says they will do otherwise and still fund or loan you money on your car accident case.
Three Easy Steps
- Call or Apply Online: Call or apply online for accident funding anytime. Get help in a few short minutes.
- We Review: We speak with your attorney and quickly review your case.
- Get Cash: We can typically deliver funding within 24 hours of approval.